Latest Posts in Amy Winehouse
5 December 2007
Now this truly has to be the friendship built in hell, or layers upon layers of irony and self abuse. The not so lovely Pete Doherty and the skag bucket Wino have been seen hooking up (but just 'platonic ally') recently. Pete was spotted turning up at Amy's at
2 November 2007
Amy_winehouse_boratthumb How would you like to take a knitted Borat to bed? Fancy knitting an Amy Winehouse? Patterns for making all these celebs and more can be found in Knitted Icons ,a great new book out today and available on Amazon. From Madonna to Chairm
15 October 2007
Amywinehouse While the Winehouses and Amy don't seem to have the most tempestuous of relationships ( the comparisons are that of LiLo and Britters) I still can't help finding it slightly strange the Winehouse Senior spent some time composing a eulogy to his de
21 September 2007
- Keira Knightley might have established her name with Hollywood blockbuster films such as the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and King Arthur, but the actress with body issues (she did call herself “big”) is keen to move away from them. She says, "I can't
20 September 2007
- Amy Winehouse scooped the prize for best female at last night’s MOBO awards. Beating Jamelia, Joss Stone, Corinne Bailey Rae and Beverley Knight to the honour, the bee-hived wild-child not only made it to the awards ceremony, but performed as well. Reports
17 September 2007
- After winning last year’s X Factor, Leona Lewis seemed to disappear. Now the warbling wannabe is back with new single Bleeding Love out in October. For your first listen click on the link – but please note you will be exposing yourself to a girly ballad.
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Star Trip On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Show man and ex-costume designer Gareth Pugh showed a gentler...
- We swatch MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection, featuring Charmed...
- Put away those naked legs...the season of tights and stockings...
- Kristen Stewart made one of her few public appearances since...
- A lot of the time during London Fashion Week, the most...