Latest Posts in Gossip Rag Roundup
9 November 2007
Spice_calendar Ok, some people may have stopped buying calendars when they graduated from primary school, but there clearly is still a large market aimed at the post pubescent purchasers (mainly male, my investigations have revealed, but why should I judge?) s
27 September 2007
- Billie Piper's body is a big deal, or at least that's what the advertising would have you believe. Billie's role in 'Secret Diary of a Call Girl has her looking vampier than ever, a far cry from the girl next door Rose in Dr Who. [The Scotsman ]
26 September 2007
-Kate Nash refuses to be labelled, as she says she's far to posh to be considered a chav. “I think the press really wanted me to be a chav because of the way I sing. I’m way too articulate to be a chav. I’m the new Posh, me.” [Daily Star ]
25 September 2007
76009344 -Charlotte Church's little bundle of joy now has a name, Ruby Megan Henson. Aaah. She's bucked the celeb trend of choosing unfeasibly 'hip' names (Remember Apple, people?) and has gone for a sweet classic. [Sky Showbiz ]
24 September 2007
- Charlotte Church gives birth to a bonny little girl. Gavin has informed people that Charlotte gave birth to a beautiful baby girl at home on Thursday night. Gavin was there at the birth, which is admirable though we can bet the Voice of an Angel star probably
21 September 2007
- Keira Knightley might have established her name with Hollywood blockbuster films such as the Pirates of the Caribbean trilogy and King Arthur, but the actress with body issues (she did call herself “big”) is keen to move away from them. She says, "I can't
"Tweet Tweet" Follow
Star Trip On Twitter
The Megazine's Top Stories
- Show man and ex-costume designer Gareth Pugh showed a gentler...
- We swatch MAC's Marilyn Monroe collection, featuring Charmed...
- Put away those naked legs...the season of tights and stockings...
- Kristen Stewart made one of her few public appearances since...
- A lot of the time during London Fashion Week, the most...